ATC Glimmer Challenge 2 Inspiration: Sabrina

Welcome, everyone, to our second Glimmer challenge! we had so much fun watching the entries come in on our first challenge last month and are eager to see what will be submitted for this one.

The inspirational photo is my 6th grandchild! Isn't my grand-daughter so cute! I think she already likes to pose for photos.

Here is my take on the inspirational photo for this challenge.


For the tool that I've never used before, I used the Cuttlebug folder Polka-dots. I wanted to keep the card simple, with a girly child-like innocence. I think that I achieved that. The pink and darker green paper is Core'dinations. Love that stuff, but because there are so many other papers that I love just as much, I don't get to use it that often. Next you see a close up of the butterfly.


The butterfly was cut from the pink Core'dinations using Spellbinders Butterflies 2, and then sanded well after embossing it. I also used Martha Stewart's Optic Dot border punch on the pink strip to the left of the butterfly.


For the button embellishment, I decided I needed to add the green to the white and pink buttons. So I cut a circle using Spellbinders Standard Circles as a base for the buttons and tied all three together with the very narrow pink ribbon. So that's it in a nut-shell.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of your creative entries and hope that you will have fun designing your cards for ATC's Glimmer Challenge 2. Remember, they all need to be entered by August 27, 11:59 Mountain Daylight Savings time.

No comments: