Happy Birthday: Just the Ticket/Bingo Card


I finally got the chance to use Just the Ticket and the Spiral Notebook page dies! Another first is those colored staples... I'm really liking them!

Using a black card base, I adhered some Beautiful Blooms paper to the bottom. I added a strip of "tickets" on Pure Poppy cardstock, stamped using Just the Ticket. I stamped the bingo card (from It's Official) on the "spiral notebook page" with Simply Chartreuse ink. Problem is, this is the 3rd green PTI ink that I'm not happy with. My Spring Moss stamped gray and so is this one! (My New Leaf is just too dark to be considered a match to the cardstock...) I added some Simply Chartreuse twill and the blue staples (they match the Hawaiian Shores to me!).



I love all the angles!

The interior is embellished with a little more Beautiful Blooms paper and a sentiment form Birthday Basics (thanks for lending me yours, Stef!).


{Supplies--all PTI unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select, black card base (Recollections)
  • Patterned Paper: Beautiful Blooms
  • Stamps: Just the Ticket, It's Official, Birthday Basics
  • Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Lightning Black (Brilliance), Graphite Black (Brilliance), Simply Chartreuse
  • Ribbon: Simply Chartreuse Twill
  • Dies: Just the Ticket border die, Spiral Notebook Page die
  • Other tools: blue staples (Making Memories)

No comments: