Mr & Mrs: In Gold


I finally pulled out some fancy papers to make a few simple cards... I couldn't find my gold cardstock so I went with PTI's more shimmery variety of gold cardstock (not quite the same ;) ). Anyway, the only thing that I want to show off about this card is the gold embossing I did on the interior...


{Supplies--all PTI unless noted}
  • Cardstock: gold shimmer, Vintage Cream, cream card base (Recollections)
  • Patterned Paper: Fiskars Foiled Cardstock - Blooming Love/Etched Flourishes by Kimberly Poloson
  • Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes, Heartfelt Basics
  • Ink: Versamark, Desert Sand (Memento)
  • Dies: Spellbinders Mega Oval, Spellbinders Scalloped Mega Oval
  • Other: gold embossing powder

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is oh so beautiful, I often forget my gold embossing powder, thanks for reminding me to pull it out.

I also just responded to your emails regarding the Glimmer Challenge win. I didn't realize to check the spam folder until this morning. I'm sorry for the confusion!

Tigriswillreign said...

No worries... I got your emails. ;)

Merry said...

This card is beautiful Dana....love the big Mr and Mrs.