Card Frenzy II

As promised, I am posting a few more of the cards I chose to represent some of the creations from my card frenzy for the craft fair market here in Calgary at the end of August. This is just a sharing post without the creative descriptions and tools used. But, I will say that most of these are made from scarps and left over pieces made from previous classes. Please feel free to make comments.Your remarks will help me out in continuing with my card creation frenzy.

Again, forgive the occasional fuzzy image. 



You may notice that many of the cards include a hand crafted envelope. These last three are once again made from scraps. Remember, if you you want  a closer look, to click on the image.


Well, thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned for the next card frenzy postings coming. I'm still creating as these scheduled posts come up.

No comments: