PTI Moment: Maile Belles

After the last post, I realized that it had been too long since I've posted a "PTI Moment." I use my "PTI Moments" to display inspirational photos from PTI Design Team members or creations using PTI products. As my blog team knows, I'm a huge PTI advocate!

I've been meaning to post pics from Maile's last PTI release because I simply can't stop looking at them! Especially this first one:


She indicates on her blog here that this card is deceptively simple because it took her forever to complete. It was well worth the effort in my mind... I keep coming back to this card to stare at it! It's too bad I didn't see this card BEFORE my release order or I would've gotten this stamp set/dies. (I had liked this set during the release projects but after seeing the stamp set in its entirety, I changed my mind... I didn't want to get a whole set just for 1 or 2 stamps... Guess it's worth it after all!)

The following card was acclaimed by Nichole on her "morning after" post:


Again, stunning in its simplicity! Maile certainly has a genius to her work! That two-tone ink technique is the first thing I thought of when this stamp set was first demonstrated, so Autumn! I love her idea of using Fillable Frames 7 within Mat Stack 4.

This card uses the same stamp set as the 1st card in this post but was not part of her August release projects:


She was right to be pleased with the color combo! And that twill ribbon goes perfectly!

Back to the August release, she shows us a stunning new technique... Painting with GlimmerMist!


I can't believe how glorious this creation turned out!

I love the colors and the layout in this next one where she helps showcase Alli's latest:


The buttons, twill and Mat Stack 4 cutout look so wonderful this way!

Her Halloween contribution includes a tutorial on making your own spiderwebs... So fun!


These next cards are not PTI stamps but they are using other PTI supplies and are still, obviously, by a PTI designer. Here's one with Lawn Fawn stamps... I have this set, too! It's so cute!


The rest of these featured cards are using WPlus9 Design Studio stamps. They had a terrific release this month! I love the color combo on this one!


I love the stage that she set on this one:


Well, that's plenty for now! I feel so grateful for all the wonderful papercrafters out there sharing their talent with the world!

1 comment:

Maile Belles said...

Thanks for showcasing my work! And I'm so happy to share my PTI passion with you!