Card Frenzy

A while back Dana and I reserved a table/booth at one of Calgary's community centers that participates in a traveling market. This one is scheduled toward the end of August.

Due to this I have been in a card making  frenzy and have created over 45 cards in the past couple of weeks, as well as planning and preparing for five classes that will be held in September and October.  I've decided to post only the ones that I am happy with. To avoid a lengthy posting I'm dividing them up for a series of postings entitled "Card Frenzy".For these postings I will not go into much detail with the intent that they are here for your inspiration. Comments would be greatly appreciated, as I would like to get an impression whether or not I am appealing to the public for this sale.

These are cards that I've made with scraps and left over pieces I had made for previous classes taught. Forgive some of the blurry images.








1 comment:

Meg said...

Wow, 45 cards in two weeks?!? My stamp table hurts just thinking about that!

My favorite ones are the Get Well Soon (lovely embossing and I can't say no to a text flower), Happy Birthday Butterfly (love the color combo and CAS-ness of it), and With Sympathy (stunning color combo, layout, stamping, ribbon, everything!! This is my favorite favorite!)

Hope you do great at your craft sale!